At SkyWay, aircraft painting is not just a service – it is an art form.
With every project, we strive for maximum quality and exceptional customer service. From minor repairs, touchup and re-painting to full custom liveries, each aircraft is treated as if it were one of our very own.
Our “no-strip” paint preparation is faster, cheaper and easier on both aircraft and personnel.
For many aircraft, the typical paint shop practice of chemical paint stripping is often wasteful and unnecessary.
We carefully hand-prepare your aircraft without expensive, toxic chemical stripping. This means:
- Less chance of external damage to antennae, pitot tubes or flight controls
- Safer conditions for paint technicians
- Reduced environmental impact
- Reduced cost
- Reduced downtime
Comprehensive Support Services
Our paint shop is backed up by SkyWay’s highly experienced technical staff and MRO capabilities.
- Executive/Business Aircraft Painting
- Corrosion Control
- Composite / Sheet Metal Repair
- Metal Polishing
- Registration Changes
- Flight Control Removal, Balance, and Reinstall
- Weight and Balance After Paint
- Avionics Support
- Painted Placarding to Increase Longevity
- Finish and Detail Work