Uvalde, Texas – October 12, 2021: Just in time for NBAA-BACE 2021, the SkyWay Group Inc., announces the latest update to their innovative SkyStep cabin door step replacement for Cessna Citation 500 and 525 series business jets. We have begun development of a comparable step upgrade for the Citation 510 Mustang, and anticipate availability in mid-2022.
- Enclosed back & sides prevents slipping and improves passenger stability and security
- 3 evenly spaced steps instead of 2 for enhanced ease of entry
- First step is closer to the ground – no need for a separate “1st step” in the baggage compartment
- A pneumatic cylinder deploys the lower step, helping prevent potential damage to toes or shins
- An integrated support handrail helps secure passenger entry and exit
Designed with significant improvements in functionality and appearance over the original factory step, SkyStep improves safety, utility and appearance at a highly competitive price. STC approved by the FAA and EASA, and manufactured at Skyway’s PMA-approved manufacturing facility in Uvalde, TX, the SkyStep is applicable to a wide variety of classic Citation aircraft.